X-Park Adventure Challenge Course
The X-Park is an ultimate trampoline workout! It’s an Adventure Challenge Course for adrenaline hunters. It combines obstacles & features that can be explored as stand-alone challenges or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty to allow for personal progression and creative expression.
WITH THE BEST AREA FOR PARKOUR IN MUMBAI, BOUNCE IS PERFECT FOR all skill levels to have fun and progress.
The space includes moveable blocks, vault boxes and swinging bars. Whether you’re perfecting your first vault or you’re pulling off precision jumps like a ninja, we’ve got the ultimate obstacles to develop your freestyle technique.
Check it out now!
Incorporates 15 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts. The parkour area is designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy-entry points for first timers.
Fans of the Ninja-Warrior phenomenon will recognise the impressive warped walls, which require a combination of speed, strength and timing to master.
Canadian rock-climbing specialists RockWerx were engaged to create the bouldering wall, which will ensure challenge and progression for experienced and novice climbers alike.
- X-Park encompasses total-body exercise, requiring agility, coordination and work from all the muscles.
- The actions develop core strength, the impact builds stronger bones and the constant moving promotes cardiovascular endurance, leading to increased fitness and stamina.
- The health benefits of X-Park are not only limited to the body. Negotiating the obstacles exercises the brain as each requires the practice of quick, instinctive decision-making. Subsequently, Bounce is one of the best entertainment places in Mumbai, aims to boost the level of confidence, creativity and a positive attitude within you.
- Minimum 125cm height required for all participants
- One participant per obstacle at a time
- Only attempt obstacles within your skill level
- Lace-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports/skate shoes must be worn in the area
- Watch out for other participants at all times to ensure adequate spacing
- Give way to faster runners
To challenge yourself, attempt to complete the course without touching the black areas.
Developed over a 12-month period in collaboration with the creators of the world’s best parkour and bouldering courses.
Inspired by a desire to expand on the core experience of BOUNCE – getting an airborne adrenaline rush and creating unlimited lines of movement.
Incorporates 15 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts.